About the Role
We are looking for a programmer with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements,optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
· Determining the structure and design of web pages.
· Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
· Developing features to enhance the user experience.
· Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
· Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
· Building reusable code for future use.
· Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
· Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
· Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Science orrelated field.
· Understanding of key design principles.
· Understanding of server-side CSS.
· Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
· Understanding of SEOprinciples.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: Not Necessary
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Send via email@example.com